Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
C4ISR systems produce actionable information, improve situational awareness and enhance efficient collaboration among government & military operators and those of partner agencies; simply put, C4ISR provides the eyes and ears of any operation, helping staff to efficiently apply resources, prioritize missions, and, at the tactical level, automate various watch-stander tasks.
As a Woman-Owned Small Business, Novel Engineering helps prime contractors and OEMs alike meet their requirements for C4ISR systems by providing superb engineering services that include system, software, and electronic hardware design and development for embedded systems and applications. In order to achieve the goal of offering cost-saving support to engineering projects for the government, Novel continues to provide firm-fixed pricing engagements to most task orders that fall within the C4ISR arena.
Novel’s engineers have experience working with systems that communicate through classified internet domains such as SIPRNET, CENTRIX, and JWICS. They’ve have also developed technology that uses core intelligence frameworks including HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, and OSINT to provide end-to-end solutions.
Core C4ISR Competencies
- Capabilities-Based Tactical ISR
- Ground System Support & Development
- Information Fusion
- Big Data Acquisition & Correlation
- Large Scale Intelligence Systems
- Net-Centric Tactical ISR
- Secure, Trusted Messaging Management
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Processing
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Tactical Communications
- Tactical Information Collection
- Time-Sensitive Targeting
Project Governance Expertise
- Skilled Project Management
- Hybrid Waterfall/Agile Development Methodology (The Novel Approach)
- Program Management
- Technology Portfolio Management
- Use of R&D to Augment Solutions
- Firm-Fixed Pricing Engagements
- SBIR Research & Development
For more information on how Novel can help with providing solutions for government C4ISR initiatives, please Contact Us today to schedule an appointment with one of our Business Development Representatives.